When my baby Lily was born, I learned how to make these cute hair accessories for her. I fell in love with them! She was my inspiration so I named them Lily Bugs. I decided I wanted to share my creations so I decided to start selling them! I hand make baby nylon headbands and flowers and bows to clip on top. They are so cute and can be used to clip into toddlers and girls hair without using the headband. I am so excited to share with you and hope you have fun looking at the products I have to offer!
Headbands are $4 and come in white, off-white (cream), pink, red and black colors
Flowers and Bows range from $2.50 - $6.00 depending on size and range in all colors and
variations.
You can call or email Amber to order:
435-245-3525
amberbeek@gmail.com
Headbands are $4 and come in white, off-white (cream), pink, red and black colors
Flowers and Bows range from $2.50 - $6.00 depending on size and range in all colors and
variations.
You can call or email Amber to order:
435-245-3525
amberbeek@gmail.com
3 comments:
these bows are so cute and great for bald babies like mine! will you mail them to people or sale them online?
yes, I will mail them, but if you want insurance or delivery confirmation, that is up to you to pay for. I have listed them on ksl.com and craiglist.org to sell. Otherwise, people can leave comments here of what they want and we'll make sure you get it!
I just love these things. (I know you don't know me, but I am Tracies's daughter- Hollie used to work with her at Physical Therapy)Anyway she has ordered me some from you. I have actually started making me own, I thought it would be fun too. Just a question where do you find the stuff to make your flowers, just like craft stores and stuff? Thats what I have done, but they never turn out as cute as yours. You don't have to tell me if don't want, I was just curious.
Post a Comment